Bitter gourd efficacy and role!2022-01-20
Here are the benefits and effects of bitter gourd:
1. Blood sugar lowering effect: After feeding the balsam pear juice in normal and alloxan diabetic rabbits, blood sugar can be significantly reduced;
2. Promote diet, reduce inflammation and reduce fever: bitter melon and bittern in bitter gourd can increase appetite, invigorate the spleen and appetizers; the alkaloid quinine contained in bitter gourd has the effects of diuresis and blood circulation, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic, clearing the heart and improving eyesight;
3. Anti-cancer and anti-cancer: The protein composition of bitter gourd and a large amount of vitamin C can improve the immune function of the body, so that immune cells have the effect of killing cancer cells;
4. Detoxification and weight loss: bitter gourd can reduce the intake of fat and polysaccharides, and has a good effect of losing weight and eliminating fat;
5. Beauty effect: Bitter gourd can moisturize fair skin, and can also calm and moisturise the skin, especially in summers that are prone to irritability and heat, applying iced bitter gourd slices can immediately relieve skin irritability.