The effects of ginkgo biloba2020-11-27
The effects of ginkgo biloba:
Ingredients: flavonoids, ginkgo, terpene lactones, protein, amino acids, minerals and vitamins.
Nature and flavor: sweet, bitter, astringent, flat.
Guijing: Guixin, Lung Meridian.
Efficacy: To calm the liver and soothe the nerves, clear away heat and promote water. For liver-yang dizziness, palpitations, insomnia, edema, oliguria; hypertension, neurasthenia, nephritis and edema.
The role of ginkgo biloba:
1. Eliminate vascular waste, prevent cerebral thrombosis and stroke.
2. Improve the blood supply to the brain: The carotid artery is the main channel for blood transfusion to the brain. When animals are injected with Ginkgo biloba extract, the blood flow of the carotid artery increases and the brain gets more blood.
3. Anti-myocardial ischemia: Scientists ligated the dog’s coronary arteries to mimic human myocardial infarction. When ginkgo biloba extract is injected into animals with damaged myocardium, the abnormal electrocardiogram will improve.
4. Regulate blood lipids and reduce blood viscosity: Ginkgo biloba helps blood thinning, inhibits thrombus stroke, improves blood circulation, and has no side effects. Therefore, American Dr. Mander called Ginkgo a “very creative” drug.
5. Regulating blood pressure: Ginkgo biloba can strengthen arteriosclerosis, veins and capillaries, and can also strengthen the resistance of peripheral blood vessels, eliminate congestion, prevent various internal organs, and promote normal function. These effects are not only confirmed by many animal experiments. , Clinical experiments in major hospitals can also prove that ginkgo biloba is very suitable for patients with hypertension.
6. Improve diabetes: In German or French hospitals, after administering ginkgo biloba preparations to diabetic patients, it is found that more than 95% of patients have achieved significant improvement, blood sugar is significantly reduced, insulin injections can be reduced, and capillary blood Effective, significantly improve the symptoms of diabetic patients.
7. Prevent atherosclerosis and restore blood vessel elasticity: Ginkgo biloba can promote the strength of cerebral arteries or peripheral blood vessels, restore the elasticity of hardened blood vessels, promote the normal diameter of blood vessels, and reduce cholesterol in the blood to prevent atherosclerosis. Very good.
8. Protect the heart: free radicals oxidize LDL to produce lipid particles. A large number of lipid particles combine with each other and deposit on the vascular intima. The coronary arteries are blocked by the deposited LDL, and the heart cannot get sufficient oxygen supply, leading to a heart attack. The leaves can effectively improve blood circulation, ensure the oxygen supply to the heart muscle, and improve left ventricular hypertrophy, thereby avoiding heart disease.
9. Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease: Ginkgo biloba can promote the strength of cerebral arteries or peripheral blood vessels. It is the hardened blood vessels to restore elasticity and improve the narrowed blood vessels. This can revive the atrophic brain cells, prevent Alzheimer’s disease and improve memory , The function of reducing dizziness.
10. To improve frequent urination: Whether it is kidney weakness or chronic kidney failure caused by age, you can take ginkgo biloba for treatment. It can promote the normalization of capillaries, smooth blood circulation, and improve the function of kidney and bladder.
11. Liver protection: If you regularly take ginkgo biloba, it can promote the full play of liver function.
Precautions for ginkgo biloba:
Ginkgo biloba contains a large amount of ginkgolic acid, which is toxic. Generally, the leaves that are purchased have not been processed and extracted, and the content of ginkgolic acid in it is as high as 3000～4000ppm. Especially, ginkgolic acid is water-soluble. The effective substances such as ginkgo brass and ginkgo lactone inside have the opposite effect. They are all poisonous! In addition, flavonoids, the main component of Ginkgo biloba leaves, are powerful platelet activating factor inhibitors. Long-term use may inhibit the aggregation of platelets and increase the risk of cerebral hemorrhage. Therefore, the elderly should stop taking ginkgo leaves in moderation, and pay attention to regular detection of blood coagulation, and do not blindly take it for a long time. For patients with senile arteriosclerosis and blood vessel fragility, it is not allowed to take it for a long time to avoid cerebral hemorrhage.
In addition, even processed ginkgo biloba leaves cannot be brewed with tea and chrysanthemums, and other cardiovascular drugs, such as aspirin, cannot be taken at the same time. Too much ginkgo biloba also causes muscle twitches and dilated pupils. Pregnant women and children should be especially cautious.