[Health Tips] The encyclopedia of health and wellness around you, you will regret it if you don’t read it!2022-01-14
- When a person sleeps all night, the water in the body decreases due to physiological distribution. On the one hand, drinking water in the morning can replenish the water lost by the body’s metabolism, and on the other hand, it can wash and clean the emptied stomach, which is beneficial to the physiological function of the gastrointestinal tract. play. Water is quickly absorbed into the blood by the intestinal mucosa, which can effectively increase the amount of hemolysis, dilute the blood, reduce blood viscosity, promote blood circulation, and prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases in the “peak period” of heart disease.
People who have the habit of washing their hair before going to bed at night, if they do not dry their hair carefully before going to bed, so that a lot of water remains on the surface of the scalp, which will lead to qi stagnation and blood stasis, meridian blockage, depression for a long time. It causes chronic headaches and is not good for health. People who have the habit of washing their hair at night must dry their hair completely naturally, or dry it with a hair dryer to ensure that it is clean, relaxed and healthy.
- Soymilk is flat and cold, so people who have nausea, belching, diarrhea, abdominal distension after drinking it often, as well as frequent urination at night, should not drink soymilk. In addition, the purine content in soy milk is high, and it is not suitable for gout patients to drink. In addition, people with indigestion, belching and poor kidney function should drink less soy milk. People with acute gastritis and chronic superficial gastritis should not eat soy products, so as not to stimulate excessive gastric acid secretion and aggravate the disease, or cause flatulence.
Fourth, towels that are wet for a long time will breed various microorganisms. Washing your face with a wet towel is tantamount to smearing various bacteria on your face. Therefore, towels should be kept clean and dry frequently. The towel loop fleece is 10 times larger than the pores, and it is difficult to deeply remove the dirt and oil in the deep. Therefore, it is best to use a gentle cleansing sponge to wash your face, and often dry it to disinfect.
- In one’s life, one third of the time is spent in sleep, how to ensure the health during this time is naturally particularly important. Experts in neurology pointed out that various factors affecting sleep include the quality of sleeping equipment, sleep posture, sleep environment, etc., among which sleep posture occupies a very important position. Experts suggest that different groups of people should adopt different sleeping positions to ensure good health during sleep.
- Many towels are dyed. It is normal for a newly purchased towel to fade slightly when it is first launched into the water. If the color continues to fade, there are two possibilities, one is that the towel is a reprocessed product, and the other is that the towel uses poor quality dyes. Inferior dyes are produced from waste raw materials and inferior chemical dyes.
Seven, chlorogenic acid in coffee can avoid alcoholism. Drinking coffee after drinking will quickly oxidize the acetaldehyde converted from alcohol, decompose it into water and carbon dioxide and excrete it from the body. Studies have shown that caffeinated coffee can stimulate the contraction of the gallbladder and reduce the cholesterol in the bile that is easy to form gallstones. Drinking coffee can reduce the risk of people suffering from the most common and painful gallstone disease.
Eight, autumn arrives, rhinitis is troubled. Due to the dry weather in autumn, plant pollen, indoor and outdoor dust, animal fur, and feathers may become allergens of allergic rhinitis, and there is an allergen that “can’t see, touch, smell” most likely to become rhinitis The killers are the mites. Therefore, in autumn, bedding, bedding, and clothes are best washed with hot water at about 60°C. Do not lay carpets in the bedroom, and wipe the floor with a damp mop every day.
- Drink two cups of coffee after exercise to help relieve muscle soreness. A study reports that drinking coffee can help people relieve muscle pain caused by excessive exercise. Although caffeine has the effect of relieving exercise pain, it is often only effective in people who are infrequent coffee drinkers.
Radiation damage has become a more prominent pollution and harm. Especially the radiation of household appliances: such as people who operate computers for a long time, microwave ovens at home, TV sets, etc. Especially the radiation of pregnant women (pregnant women’s food) has affected the health of the next generation (healthy food). Research does show that coffee may help protect against radiation damage.
- Drinking coffee after meals is good for stomach health. But in contrast, if you drink coffee with an empty stomach, the secreted gastric juice will damage the gastric mucosa, thereby damaging the health of the stomach. People who love meat are best to drink a cup of coffee after meals, which has a very good effect on relieving greasy and helping digestion. In addition, the content of soluble dietary fiber in coffee is higher than that of orange juice, and caffeine can also stimulate intestinal peristalsis. Therefore, drinking coffee has the effect of relieving constipation.
Coffee can reduce the risk of cirrhosis and liver cancer. The polyphenols rich in coffee also have a protective effect on the liver. It is recommended that hepatitis patients drink some coffee every day, which is very good for the repair of liver cells. Drinking coffee may help reduce the risk of liver disease in people who drink heavily, are overweight, have diabetes or have an iron overload, but there is no evidence that coffee and tea reduce the risk of chronic liver disease in people from fatty liver disease or viral hepatitis.