How to whiten teeth five tips can effectively whiten teeth.2021-12-30
Yellowing of teeth is the most common phenomenon, and the cause of yellowing of teeth is mainly related to the usual diet. Frequent eating of dark foods such as chocolate and coffee will cause the pigment to adhere to the teeth. It will make the teeth yellow, and yellow teeth will not only affect the health of the teeth, but also affect your external image. At this time, you need to whiten your teeth. The following will specifically talk about how to whiten your teeth:
1. Prepare strawberries and baking powder, mash the strawberries and mix them with baking powder to form a paste, then apply it on the surface of the teeth and leave it for 5 minutes, and then rinse your mouth. If you insist on using it, you will find that the teeth become whiter and the malic acid contained in the strawberry. It is a retractable agent that forms a cleaning agent when it comes in contact with baking powder, so it can effectively whiten teeth.
2. Vinegar is a quick and effective way to whiten teeth. Just leave vinegar in your mouth for about 3 minutes to rinse your mouth, but this method is not suitable for regular use, because vinegar contains a certain degree of irritation. It is not good for teeth.
3. Dry the orange peel and grind the powder, and then apply orange peel powder on the toothpaste when brushing your teeth, which can effectively whiten your teeth.
4. After the cuttlefish bone powder is used as toothpaste, the cuttlefish bone contains a variety of nutrients that are beneficial to teeth. Brushing teeth with cuttlefish bone powder can not only whiten the teeth, but also benefit the health of the teeth.
5. Brush your teeth with alum. After grinding the alum, use it as toothpaste to brush your teeth. Alum is a commonly used Chinese medicinal material. Brushing with alum can effectively whiten your teeth.
In summary, we have learned about the methods of whitening teeth. If your teeth are yellow, you can try these methods. The most important thing for whitening teeth is to do good oral hygiene, and eat less dark foods, especially chocolate foods. , When brushing your teeth, you must be careful. Brush each side of your teeth. Rinse your mouth in time after eating. If you do these aspects, you can prevent tooth discoloration.