Plant extracts, care for beauty.2022-01-14
[Product name] wormwood paste
[Product description] Mugwort oil, Peilan, Angelica dahurica, Atractylodes, Zanthoxylum oil, ginger oil, Guangmuxiang, Dazhi
Yellow, Duhuo, Cinnamon, Menthol
[Storage method] Sealed, stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
[Specifications] 5 stickers/box
【Executive standard】Q/NYW 007-2020
How to use: It is recommended that the application time is 6-8 hours. Use it with caution if the tape is uncomfortable
1. Take out the wormwood paste
2. Tear off the release paper
3. Stick to the skin
1. Use it with caution if you are allergic to wormwood!
2. It is forbidden during pregnancy, breastfeeding and infants, and should be used with caution for those who are allergic to wormwood.
3. Forbidden for skin ulcers, and for patients with diabetes and high fever
4. This product is for external use, do not take it orally
5. In case of adverse reactions: stop using this product if there is skin redness, rash, blisters, etc.
6. After application, the local skin is reddish or pigmented, and mild itching is normal.
7. When there is irritation, burning, pain in the local area after application, it should be removed immediately
Scratching is forbidden, it is not advisable to apply drugs without authorization, it can usually heal by itself
8. This product is a health care product and cannot be used as a substitute for drugs and medical device treatment