Precautions for pregnant women2022-01-24
“Six do not eat” foods that are harmful to pregnant women:
(1) Spicy and hot seasonings: chili, prickly ash, pepper, etc. easily consume intestinal water and reduce gastrointestinal secretion, causing stomach pain, hemorrhoids, and constipation;
(2) Exciting diet: caffeinated beverages and foods, when consumed in large quantities by pregnant women, will cause nausea, vomiting, headache, rapid heartbeat and other symptoms;
(3) Sweets: The metabolism of sugars in the human body will consume a lot of calcium, which will affect the development of fetal teeth and bones;
(4) MSG: MSG is a common condiment, but pregnant women should pay attention to eating less or not;
(5) Supplements such as ginseng and longan: Most pregnant women are deficient in yin and blood. Eating ginseng will cause qi excess and yin consumption, aggravate early pregnancy reaction, edema and high blood pressure;
(6) Foods containing additives: The additives and taboos contained in canned food are risk factors for teratogenicity and miscarriage.