Radix Panacis Quinquefolii American ginseng2020-11-27
Radix Panacis Quinquefolii American ginseng
Actions & Indications:
Tonic for lungs yin, clear fire of weakness, promote saliva, quench thirst, heal deficiency of lungs and chronic cough, loss of blood, dry mouth and thirst, tiredness and unrest, chronic fever resulting in weakness
1. Affect central nervous system. Calm down the brain. Moderate stimulation of CNS.
2. Adjust the body function towards external stimulation. Resist lack of oxygen and fatigue. Anti strong stimuli, e.g., extreme heat. Anti shock.
3. Improve blood circulation to the heart.
4. Improve immune system.
5. Other effects. It can increase DNA and RNA of the liver, and can resist the damage of the DNA of the spleen. It promotes urination. It can increase the cAMP of the tumors of collagen of nerves.
6. Toxicity is very low.
7. Its chemical ginsenosides can facilitate penile erection by directly inducing the vasodilatation
Evaporating Ingredients: octanol, hexanoic acid, undecane, pinocarveol, octanoic acid, dodecane, 3-phenylhexane, 1-phenylhexane, pulegone, [2-methoxy-4-(1-propenyl) -phenol], 1, 3, 5- triisopropylphene, Beta-gurjunene, piperitene, Beta-farnesene, alpha-curcumene, alpha-cedrene, 2, 6-diterbutyl-4-methylphenol, Beta-bisabolene, Beta-caryophyllene, 3-phenyldecane, hexadecane, 6-phenylundecane, 4-phenglundecane, 3-phenylundecane, 6-phenyldodecane, 5-phenyldodecane, 4-phenyldodecane, 3-phenyldodecane, 2-phenyldodecane, 5-phenyltridecane, 4-phenyltridecane, 3-cyclohexyldodecane.
2. Ginseng Saponins: ginsenoside -R0, -Rb1, -Rb2, -Rb3, -Rc, -Rd, -Re, -Rf, -Rg1, -Rg2, -Rg3, -Rh1, -RA0, quinquenoside R1, gypenoside X1, F3, F11.
3. Organic Acids: caproic acid, heptanoic acid, caprylic acid, nonanoic acid, palmitic acid, n-heptadecanoic acid, stearic acid, octadecenoic acid, linoleic acid, 9, 12, 15-octadecatrienoic acid, 8-methyl capric acid, oleanoic acid.
4. 17 Carbon Atom Compounds: PQ-1, PQ-2, PQ-3.
5. Sugars: sucrose, panose, ginsengtrisaccharide, karusan A, B, C, D, E
6. Amino Acids: More than 16 kinds. The main root contains 5.932% of amino acids. The fine hair-like root contains 7.737% of amino acids. It has less than 1% free amino acids. Roots of different ages contain different amounts.
7. Trace Minerals: American ginseng grown in different areas has different kinds of trace minerals.
8. Others: Daucosterol, stigmastenol, stimast-3, 5-dien-7-one.
Per day dosage:1.5 – 30 g